Clamp-Mount MDX™ (Mine Duty) Conveyor Skirtboard Sealing System
Our Clamp-Mount MDX skirting clamps help eliminate spillage and dust in the conveyor transfer point. The Clamp-Mount MDX installs easily and allows for one person to replace or reposition skirt rubber.
- Increase Performance – by helping to eliminate spillage and dust in the conveyor loading zone.
- Reduce Conveyor Downtime – by the simple clamp adjustment and release to allow repositioning or changing out skirting in minutes versus hours, without tools.
- Mine Duty Construction – 18” heavy duty clamp system with keeper, fabricated from 3/8” thick steel for aggressive mining applications.
- Easy Adjustment – Patent pending adjustment nut is cast 304 stainless steel.
- Versatile – Can be used with any of ASGCO skirtboard sealing compounds.
- Keeper & Nut Feature – The keeper and nut features a 1” Acme thread which can be adjusted by using a hammer or a wrench.
- Will Automatically Adjust - To any thickness from ¼” to 1¼”.
- Mine Duty Style