Arrowhead Drive and Non-Drive Rubber Conveyor Pulley Lagging
Arrowhead Drive and Non-Drive Pulley Lagging is the solution, in an application where rubber is the answer, to help eliminate slippage, increase pulley life and to improve production. A specialy formulated combination of synthetic, natural, and neoprene rubber compounds provides our pulley lagging with excellent gripping strength and abrasion resistance.
- MSHA approved for mine use – meets all requirements for flame resistant solid products taken into mines. Acceptance Marking No. MSHA IC -174/2
- Increase Productivity – by delivering increased traction between the conveyor belt and pulley, and increasing pulley life and reducing buildup.
- Improved Conveyor Belt Tracking – due to the Arrowhead patterns self-cleaning ability, which reduces material carry-back build up and thereby eliminates the major source of misalignment.
- Superior Wear – ability in abrasive or highly wet or dry applications as seen in below ground and above ground mining.
- Bonding Strength – that is superior to others, due to 3mm of our neoprene compound vulcanized into bottom-side of the lagging.
- Easy Installation – can be done in place, on plant site, at your local distributor or at the pulley manufacturer. Each roll is ½” or ¾” thick x 10” wide by 21.3’ long. 300’ (90m) long rolls will be available in January of 2006.
Drive and Non-Drive Rubber Pulley Lagging
Natural and MSHA Grade Pulley Lagging
Pattern repeats in 2" sections with a cutting / seam groove