ASGCO Conveyor Chute Inspection Doors
Chute Inspection and Access Doors are a necessary part of any transfer point to allow for safe inspection and access to maintain conveyor belt cleaning systems.
- Safety - inspection screen guard standard on every door for the ability to safely inspect equipment while it's running.
- Redesigned Frame - has a 45 degree flange to shed fines from accumulating on the interior of the door.
- Low Profile Steel Construction - with a dual EPDM dust seal that can withstand temperatures from 40 degrees F to 200 degrees F.
- Available in 3 Standard sizes - 12" x 12", 12" x 18" and 18" x 24".
- Heavy Duty Available in sizes - 12' x 18", 18" x 24", 24" x 24" and 24" x 36".
- Bolted - hinged inspection screen.
Add an Inspection Door to your existing head chute for safe access to cleaners and chute clean out.